If you want a new water connection in HUDA, writing an application for that is an outdated method. Today, you can apply online for new water connection by visiting the official website of HUDA i.e. www.waterbilling.huda.org.in. The online application form is available on the website which is quite easy to access provided that you have knowledge of Internet. In this article we will tell you about this process, document required, application fees for HUDA new water connection etc.
If you have been allotted a plot by Haryana Urban Development Authority(HUDA) or you have purchased a plot in resale and wish to construct your dream home the first step is to submit a building plan for approval, after the successful approval of building plan you can apply for water or sewerage connection.
Process for New Water Connection Application in HUDA
- Open the website https://www.huda.org.in
- Click on the link on right side which says “Pay Water Bills/ Apply New Water Connection”
- A new webpage similar to shown in the image below will open, Click on link which says “Apply New Water Connection/Check Water Bill Detail (For HUDA Allotee Account Users Only)”
- A new form will appear fill username and password provided by HUDA and click Login
- Click on New Connection > Apply Water Connection
- After Logging into your account you will see various details like Urban State Code, Sector Id, Plot Number, Category, Sub category, Applicant details are already filled up. The details you have to fill are as follows: Building Plan Sanction date, Email, Mobile Number, Site Code, Plot Type, Receipt Number and Date of Road Cut Fee, Plumber name, plumber license date, plumber license number and Tap Size. You have to upload building plan, Road cut fee receipt and certificate of plumber also.
After filling up the form carefully Click on Apply Link, The complete process for HUDA new water connection application will take a week to complete after submitting the application form.
Documents required for New Water Connection in HUDA Sectors
To apply for a water connection in HUDA sector you must have an approved building plan, as without an approved building plan you can’t apply for a water connection in HUDA sector. Documents which are mandatory for new water connection application are as follows:
- An attested copy of possession letter
- An attested copy of permission for erection of building (Building Plan approval letter)
- Attested copy of building plan clearly showing water mains and inter water supply lines
- Consent from licensed plumber
Application fee for HUDA New Water Connection
The application fee for new water connection can be paid online through Net banking or by downloading the challan form and submitting fees in following banks Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, IDBI, Yes Bank, IndusInd Bank.
The one time fee for new water connection in HUDA sector is as follows:
Download New Water Supply Connection Application Form