NEW DELHI: The National Law University (NLU) Odisha on Friday announced the result of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019 on its official website.
The candidates who appeared for the CLAT 2019 examination can now visit the official website of NLU- clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in- to check and download their result.
As per the information available on the official website the CLAT 2019 results was to be declared after 6.30 pm, the same has been released around the given time.
The CLAT 2019 was conducted on May 26, 2019, at various centres from 3 pm to 5 pm. The candidates who qualify CLAT 2019 will be eligible for admission to 21 National Law Universities in India. The CLAT 2019 scores can also be used in 43 other education institutes and two public sector institutes.
How to check the result of CLAT 2019
1. Go to the official website of NLU- clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “CLAT 2019 results”
3. It will direct to a new page of NLU website
4. Login with your CLAT 2019 roll number and date of birth
5. Your CLAT 2019 result will be displayed on the screen
6. Take a print out of your CLAT 2019 results for future reference