IPL 10 is just 4 days away and some of top players missing IPL 2017 matches is in news. Yes, this IPL season, you may not see your favorite player in some matches. Some of the big names of world cricket have already pulled out their names from IPL 2017 and some of them have been ruled out due to injuries. Let’s know who’s in and who’s out in IPL 10.
List of Players to Miss IPL 2017
- Virat Kohli – As per the latest updates, Virat Kohli is suffering a shoulder injury. So, he may not be playing first few matches of IPL 10 .
- KL Rahul – Being one of the strong batsman of Royal Challernger’s team, Rahul was expected to cheer his fans with lots of boundaries. But yesterday, it was announced that he will miss IPL 10 due to a surgery and will be travelling to London for the same.
- AB de Villiers – In his absence, RCB Skipper, AB de Villiers was supposed to lead the team but on a sad note he is too injured. He is having a sever back injury days before IPL 10. It is yet not confirmed whether he has recovered from injury or not.
- R Ashwin – The another name adds to the list with bowler R. Aswin. Ashwin is reportedly set to miss IPL 2017 because of a sports hernia.
- Murali Vijay – As per updates, Murali Vijay needs to take time to heal his shoulder injury. He missed the Bangalore Test against Australia due to this injury and we are not sure whether he will be playing for IPL 10 matches or not. All depends on the state of recovery he currently has.
- JP Duminy – While players will miss IPL 2017 due to injuries, JP Duminy has pulled out his name due to personal reasons.
- Quinton de Kock – It is updated that Quinton is suffering from a tendon damage on his right index finger.This is the reason he has withdrawn his name from IPL 10.
- Mitchell Marsh – He recently went through a surgery and hence miss IPL 2017 match.
- Ravindra Jadeja – The left handed rockstar will require two weeks to recover from injury on spinning finger so Gujrat Lions will have to leave him out for first two matches.
- Umesh Yadav – The fiery paceman Umesh Yadav who is a part of Kolkatta Knight Riders squad will also remain out of action for first two matches due to soreness in his right hip.
- Kevin Pieterson – Ex England batsmen Kevin Pieterson had withdrawn his name from IPL 2017 auction but he will be seen in commentary box in the first and fourth week of IPL.
- Shreyas Iyer – The Delhi Daredevils batsmen is down with chicken pox will miss first two matches against RCB and Rising Pune Supergiants.
Let’s see what IPL 10 brings for the viewers. Absence of such best players may disturb the balance of teams. We hope players recover from injuries soon and join IPL 10 matches to entertain their fans.