*NDA is projected to win 287 seats, UPA 128 seats as per CVoter opinion poll
* NDA is expected to get 306 seats, UPA 132 as per Times Now-VMR opinion poll
* Exit poll trends will set the tone for the equity markets in the initial part of the week, while the final outcome of the general elections on May 23 would build the road ahead for stocks, analysts said.
* As per Election Commission rules, exit polls can’t be conducted or published till half an hour after closing of the poll in all the states and union territories.
* Exit polls will start coming on Sunday after 6:30 pm.
* The results of the election, which spanned more than a month, will be declared on May 23, 2019.
* The seven-phase Lok Sabha elections, one of the most bitterly fought in recent memory, will come to an end Sunday.
Post fetched from RSS feeds