* Congress falls behind the majority mark of 116 in Madhya Pradesh. Seat share for the party according to various exit polls:
Times Now-CNX: 89
India Today-Axis: 104-122
* Majority mark in Madhya Pradesh is 116
* India Today-Axis My India seat projection for MP
Jan Ki Baat has predicted the following results for Madhya Pradesh:
* Times Now-CNX predicts a win for BJP in Madhya Pradesh, with 126 seats
Congress looks like a distant second in the state, according to Times Now-CNX, with 89 seats
BSP has been given 6 seats, and others 6 seats as well, in Madhya Pradesh (according to Times Now-CNX)
* In the 2013 elections, Congress won a mere 58 of the 230 seats
* In the 2013 assembly elections, Shivraj Singh Chouhan was elected the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh for the third consecutive time.
* The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Indian National Congress (INC) are locked in a keen contest for power in Madhya Pradesh.
* There are 230 assembly constituencies in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
* The counting of votes will be done on December 11, 2018.
* Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh were held in a single phase, on November 28, 2018.
Post fetched from RSS feeds