NEW DELHI: The Board of Secondary Education, Manipur (BSEM) is expected to declare the High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) Examination 2019 results on board’s website today, i.e., May 18, 2019.
Once the results are announced, candidates can obtain the BSEM class 10 results from the official website of BSEM- manresults.nic.in. The Manipur class 10 results will also be available at bsem.nic.in.
Nearly 40,000 students had appeared for the Manipur class 10 examination which was conducted in March and April 2019. Students can also check their results from the following websites.
After the announcement of Manipur class 10 results, candidates can visit any of the websites mentioned above and check their results by logging in with their examination roll number. Candidates are advised to keep their examination roll number handy to check their results.
Manipur class 12 results were declared on May 8, 2019, for Arts, Commerce, and Science streams.
Last year, the Manipur class 10 results were released on May 25. The overall pass percentage of Manipur class 10 results was 73.18 per cent. Yaiphabi Mayengbam from Imphal had got the first rank by scoring 95.5% marks.
How to check Manipur class 10 result 2019
1. Go to any of the websites mentioned below
2. On the homepage, click on the highlighted link which says “Manipur class 10 result 2019”
3. A new page will open on your screen
4. Enter your Manipur class 10 exam registration number and date of birth
5. Your Manipur class 10 result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your Manipur class 10 result 2019 for future reference