Yingla welfare Society is inviting applications for Beauty Pageant Miss Phom 2017. Applicants can register for the contest from 1st August 2017. The grand function for Miss Phom 2017 based on the theme Beauty To Inspire will be organized on 29th September 2017 at Longleng, Nagaland. It’s a great platform for girls to define their beauty with intelligence.
Yingla welfare society along with a group of young professionals has come up to organize the event. The team includes Fingerprint entrepreneurs Hongba Phom and Amos Phom, Singers and songwriters- Tali Angh and Pauloi Phom, Photographer-Mongsen Phom, Businessman-Mandok Phom, Designer-Doichon Phom. The team also includes beautiful first Miss Phom-Lachong Phom and the attractive Former Miss Longleng-Henly Phom.
How to Register for Miss Phom 2017
- Candidates have to submit the form before last date i.e. 5th September 2017
- Interested applicants can collect the Miss Phom 2017 application form from Fingerprint office (Opposite to Local Ground), Longleng Town and Fingerprint Office, Dimapur
- You can also download Beauty Pageant Miss Phom 2017 form from facebook page www.facebook.com/missphom2017
- Candidates have to submit the form at Fingerprint Office
Eligibility for Miss Phom 2017
- Candidate should be unmarried and a bonafide Phom Citizen
- Minimum height of the candidate required 5’4
- The age of candidate should be 18-25 years.
Process of Selection for Miss Phom 2017
- The committee will select the candidates out of the forms filled.
- Selected candidates will be groomed for five days before event from September 20th to September 24th
- The Grand Event will be held on 29th September where candidates will be judged on the basis of their beauty, intelligence, views on society, fashion handling.
- Top three winners will be given title of Miss Phom 2017, First Runner Up and Second Runner Up.
- Best Viewer’s Choice Award (online) and other subtitle awards will be given.
The Miss Phom 2017- Beauty To Inspire award will be magnificent event competing among beauties. For any queries you can call/text/whatsapp to 8731967151, 9612741780 and 841499594 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.