Assam Education department is inviting applications for the Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2017. Under the Scheme the Meritorious students are given Award citation certificate and free Laptop Computer. It is commonly referred as Anundoram Borooah Laptop Scheme. Students who have secure higher marks and eligible for ARBAS 2017 Scheme can apply online from arbas.assam.gov.in. Last date to submit Applications for Anundoram Scheme is 18th August 2017.
Under the Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2017 the Government of Assam give free laptop and award certificate to students who secure Star Mark and above as set by Assam State Government in the HSLC, High Madrassa Examination and 10th standard examination. Only students who appear for exams under Board of Secondary Education, Assam and Sanskrit Board Assam for academic session 2016-17 will be awarded under Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2017.
How to Register for Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2017
- Visit the official website of Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme ARBAS 2017 arbas.assam.gov.in
- Now click on Online registration link in navigation bar
- Enter your centre code, Roll No. and Total marks
- Click on submit button, you will be redirected to application form
- Enter your basic information like name, mobile number, father/guardian’s name
- Upload the Pass Certificate duly attested and counter signed by the Head of the Institution in PDF format
- Attach self attested passport size photograph in JPG format
- Submit the application form, you will get an acknowledgment Keep it for further use.
After registration the list of awardees will be uploaded on ARBAS 2017 website. The 2017 Result will be listed as Distinction holders and Star mark holders for both HSLC and AHM. Candidates are required to read instructions properly and submit their applications to avoid any discrepancy. Applications are invited online only no other mode of application will be accepted. Students can check more information about Anundoram Borooah Laptop Scheme 2017 from ARBAS 2017 Portal