UAN Passbook download after the discontinuation of uanmembers.epfoservices.in website become struggling. UAN members who wanted to download UAN passbook find difficulty as they lack knowledge about UAN new webiste. UAN member passbook is now shifted to new website namely epfindia.gov.in. The new UAN portal not allows you download UAN login Passbook but also print UAN Passbook and update it anytime. One can also update the kYC information from this new UAN portal.
For every EPF member, UAN is like a key to his EPF savings. Using this key, one can transfer, withdraw,a nd update KYC using UAN member passbook. UAN Passbook contains complete details about the EPF savings of the member. So, it is important to keep an eye on your savings with time
What does an EPF UAN Passbook contains?
Once you register yourself as an EPF member, you will get UAN Passbook which contains the following details:
- PF Member ID
- Personal Details
- Date of joining
- Establishment code
- PF office
- EPF Transfer Details
- Balance of Employee Contribution to EPF account
- Balance of Employer Contribution to EPF account
- Total EPF balance
- Monthly Contribution
- Employers contribution to EPF account
- Employee Contribution to EPF account
- Pension Contribution
In short, you will get entire EPF savings details from the date you joined to the date you retires in one UAN passbook. The good part about this is that switching your company does not make a difference to your UAN member passbook. The moment you become an EPF member, you get a Unique Account Number (UAN). This number solely belongs to you. And with this number, your UAN login passbook links. No matter, how many companies you changes with time, but your EPF savings will get added to this Passbook only. One more thing, you can not step back with EPF membership until you retires.
How To Download UAN Passbook from UAN New Website
Downloading UAN Passbook from the uanmembers.epfoservices.in website was quite simple. but doing the same from UAN new web portal epfindia.gov.in may seems a daunting task for many epf members. In this article, you will learn how to download UAN Passbook from UAN dashboard.
- Login into UAN New Portal using your UAN and Password. The URL is http://22.214.171.124:9098/MemberPassBook/Login.jspz. If you are a new EPF user, you need to activate the UAN first. For this, you need to provide your UAN along with registered mobile number. Once you do that, you will be allowed to set UAN login Password.
- Now your EPF Account Number will be shown to you. You need to tally it carefully. If it’s right, click on it to proceed further.
- A pdf file will appear on you screen showing your EPF details. This is your UAN Passpbook. Download UAN Passbook and save it on your system.
This is how you can download EPF Passbook online. Please note that, you can view UAN Member passbook only if you are registered at UAN member portal. If you have just registered for UAN member portal, the epf passbook download facility will be available on next day.
If an EPF member wishes to update information filled on his UAN passbook, the portal will update those change a day after. Also, the UAN Member Passbook will show those entries which has been reconciled at the EPFO field offices.