NEW DELHI: The Vidyasagar University has declared the degree part 2 results on its official website – vidyasagar.ac.in.
The students who have appeared for the VU third year B.SC and B.A examinations can visit the official website of the University to check their results. The result is also available on other third party apps.
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check Vidyasagar University Results:
1) Open the official website – vidyasagar.ac.in – or click on the direct link provided here – Vidyasagar University Results
3) Click on one of the links
4) When you click on the link, it redirects to a search page
5) Enter your Roll number in the search box and click on Search button
6) Your result will be displayed on the screen
7) Download it or take a printout for future reference